If you are a referring physician or health care professional, we can help you find the right people, programs and services for your patients. Depending on the specialty needed, appointments can be made within 24 to 72 hours.
Log in to Duke MedLink
Duke MedLink is your connection to our EMR system. Through this secure, web-based application, you will have quick and convenient read-only access to view your patients’ medical records, place orders and referrals, and send secure messages to Duke physicians. Don't have a MedLink account? Learn more about creating one.
Call 1-800-MED-DUKE (800-633-3853)
The Duke Consultation and Referral Center can:
- Put you in touch with a specific physician or service.
- Select an appropriate Duke physician based on your patients' diagnosis.
- Facilitate patient appointments.
- Assist in obtaining follow-up information on patients recently seen at Duke.
- Facilitate patient admissions.
- Assist with requests for medical records, continuing education, information about Duke programs, services and clinical trials.
Fax an Appointment Request
Download and fax an appointment request to the Duke Consultation and Referral Center at 919-479-2435. Please attach relevant medical records with your request.