Duke MedLink is your connection to our EMR system. Through this secure, web-based application, you will have quick and convenient read-only access to view your patients’ medical records, place orders and referrals, and send secure messages to Duke physicians.
Duke MedLink enables you to:
- Make a referral, place a radiology order, and track the progress of your requests.
- View your patients’ medical records within our EMR system, including visit summaries, progress notes and results.
- Monitor and receive alerts about your patients’ care at Duke Health.
- To learn more, please read our FAQ.
Follow These Steps to Create Your Account
Complete the Duke MedLink site access agreement. An authorized contracting representative for the practice/clinic, often the medical director, should sign this agreement. Please note, this agreement is intended for use by referring physician practices. If you are requesting MedLink access on behalf of a pharmacy, skilled nursing facility or other entity, please contact us prior to completing the site access agreement.
Provide a list of all providers at the requesting site and any designated employees who are requesting access.
Each person must:
- Complete an individual user access agreement.
- Complete a background check.
- Sign the Duke MedLink confidentiality agreement.
Email us your completed forms.
We will perform a sanction check on all requested users. Once your access is established, we will send an email with your account information.
Call for Support
Call 919-684-2243 for technical support viewing patient records or placing orders or referrals.